Solar Partners Australia was established in 2010. Prior to this directors Stewart Mcfarlane and Shane Hinchliffe have both been directors of electrical and solar hot water companies for over 20 years.
We are a leading solar company specialising in design, construction and project management of commercial and domestic solar PV applications.
We have proven experience in delivering a complete range of solar PV grid connect systems from small scale domestic through to large commercial projects.
Solar Partners Australia can create practical solutions for all applications. We will tailor design a PV system to specifically suit our customer’s needs, taking into consideration your site, energy bills and actual return on investment.
Solar Partners Australia holds electrical contractors license and employs licensed solar installers.
Our specialist team will manage your custom designed solar PV system from the beginning to end.
Our skills include but not limited to
- Accurate predictions using industry leading power system modeling tools that compare solar yields for individual sites.
- Financial and production modeling that reflects user tariffs and captured values.
- Risk management profiling.
- Product selection and optimisation.
- Energy generation and distribution optimisation.
- Cost and budget planning and management.
- Complete system installation.
- 24hr software monitoring of system performance.
- Management of government renewable schemes and incentives.